New Holland, PA Summer Fest 8/22 and 8/23

I'm mailing ours out today so we'll make the 4/1 cutoff for reserved spots. Looking forward to seeing all the brothers again, especially since I haven't had much time to hang out here lately.

I'm mailing ours out today so we'll make the 4/1 cutoff for reserved spots. Looking forward to seeing all the brothers again, especially since I haven't had much time to hang out here lately.

Mine too. Just mailed New Holland, Salisbury MD, Wildwood NJ and Lake Placid. I still need to fill one out for Hudson Valley.

How long after the April 1st cutoff do they notify the teams on the waiting list?

Last year I was on the waiting list and got a call in mid July that there was an opening. But I didnt apply until late (4/11) and was possibly on the list that was created after they filled up the first time.

anyone at nh last year that had a kid in the kids-q ? my 7 yr old wants to cook this year and i'm trying to find out what's in the beef catagory

anyone at nh last year that had a kid in the kids-q ? my 7 yr old wants to cook this year and i'm trying to find out what's in the beef catagory

My nephew won the Beef Catagory for 14 to 17 year olds at New Holland two years ago with his steak pin wheels when he was 15 years old. They have to have their own set up completely separate from yours no matter what the age. You are able to start and help with the fire and cutting with a knife but thats it. My nephew had is own canopy, grill, prep table, knives, seasonings, weber kettle, and 3 tub sanitary wash station to use. They do not allow your youngster to cook at your site. They also have monitors to make sure parents do not help too much.

i understand that part i was just trying to get an idea of what he can cook in the beef part. he's already done chicken. so anything with steak or say ground beef?

i understand that part i was just trying to get an idea of what he can cook in the beef part. he's already done chicken. so anything with steak or say ground beef?

Steaks or beef are good. I judged the Kid's Q at New Holland last year and there were lots of steaks, but even hamburger (ground beef)

I'll be up there as a judge. Looking forward to meeting some of you fellers from here.

yea sled i heard about that last year. thats not a problem with my boy he's old enough to not listen to me:rolleyes:

We are 6th on the list for New Holland. Hopefully we get in.

We are 6th on the list for New Holland. Hopefully we get in.
I was #6 last year and got in. Jumping Dog from Jersey got in the Monday before due to T.F.P. having to back out. I thought I read they have 25+ waiting already this year. I will never give up my spot (I hope) I would even pay if I couldnt make it just to hold my spot.

I was #6 last year and got in. Jumping Dog from Jersey got in the Monday before due to T.F.P. having to back out. I thought I read they have 25+ waiting already this year. I will never give up my spot (I hope) I would even pay if I couldnt make it just to hold my spot.
I am number 11 on the list. How long after the April 1st deadline were you notified that you were in?

Back