New Camp Cookware!

Great pr0n! It's funny that I was camping last weekend also and how different the pictures would have been. No fires alllowed pretty much anywhere in the state and everyone would have been wearing as few clothes as possilbe in the 102* days we have been having.

It's been a loooooonnnnngggg rainy spring... past couple of days finally hit +70... lovin' it!

Well forget the food and the farken CI Goodies.

I just wanna know how the hell you can get awya with farken 15 foot tall pillar of farken FI-YARE like that without havin' it topple over and burn your whole camp down???

Don't get me wrong... I WANNA DO IT!... It's just so damn freaking illegal here!!!!!

Cheers!

Bill

We sure it's illegal there... in your appartment complex! Go outside and try it! :heh:

mighty tasty. looks like you had enough food to feed the whole forest. seems like we always eat better when we go camping than we do at home, like it's our last meal or somthin. by the way, when are you going to send me more bacon???

Bacon is for good boys and girls... an' you aint either!

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Looks like you all had a very large time! Food, well what can I say? Fantastic! And then, that Canadian bacon:clap2::-D:-D:-D:-D, paleeze!!!

Wow that's some camp cooking there! And that 10ft high chimney stack of hollowed out log is way too cool. Never seen that before while camping.

the chimney was definitely cool, when I heard about doing it from a friend I knew that I had to try it... Only problem was the only decent hollow log we could find was the current home of 4 very adorable coyote pups...

We decided to use chainsaws to cut a square out of the middle of a downed spruce, worked pretty good!
Nothing says peace & quiet like the sound of 3 big Stihl saws howling their way through log after log!! :heh:

WOW! You camp like I camp!
I always bring my kettle along as well. People say, "Why don't you use the campground grill?":crazy:

Nice camp grub! Diggin the plow disk "wok"!

Great pics... the sleeping puggle got the Wife's favorite choice.

Yeah she's pretty dang cute... a handfull tho! I think God deliberately made puppies and kittens that cute so that you couldn't strangle them for all the things they do to hack you off! None of them would make it past 6 months old if they looked like adults...

WOW! You camp like I camp!
I always bring my kettle along as well. People say, "Why don't you use the campground grill?":crazy:

Nice camp grub! Diggin the plow disk "wok"!

Yeah, around here cooking over the campfire grate would mean 2 things - 1) waaaaayyyy smaller fire - that's not acceptable. 2) cooking over fir and pine fires - also not acceptable - BLECH!!!

Got me thinking now... what do some of you folks bring as must-have camping cookware?

Not that I really need to bring even more crap with me when camping... As it is, once loaded up it's hard to tell if I'm headed to the dump, moving or going camping... :laugh:

Back