Beef ribs on my fancy new cooker..

Just goes to show, you can cook on anything. Excellent as always.
Thanks Andy! Anything that holds hot coals will do. :grin:

Um!, there is a burn ban happening by us, can you please come cook for Nellie and me Jeanie.
I'd be happy to Marty! I have the feeling you two are eating just fine and better than most! :grin: Thanks!

Everything looks delicious.

More proof that you don’t need fancy or expensive equipment if you know what you are doing!
Thanks Shadowdog! This little cooker works fine. One of the best $19. investments I've made. :grin:

Yep. You can cook in a cookie tin.

Amazing!
lol Thanks Bill! :grin:

Beautiful cook Jeanie!

Thanks Jeremy! Hope you and family are doing great!! :grin:

Prime example of it’s the cook, not the cooker!

Very kind of you, Thanks!! :grin:

There's an open camping spot next to ours in case you're wondering...
That would be fantastic Kevin! Hope you have a great hunting season. I'm guessing it's probably in full swing already in your area.
Thanks! :grin:

That’s a feast right there !!!
Impressive I will say,,,,
Thanks Don!! The ribs were mighty tender. Some of the best I've tasted but I think being prime had a lot to do with it. :grin:

WOW just WOW Absolutely amazing and as said its the cook not the cooker Did you catch anything

Thank you George!! I did catch several fish and cooked some while there. My freezer is pretty well stocked for the winter. :grin:

When I started my KCBS competition BBQ team, I used that same cooker for my chicken cooks. 1st contest I took a 7th place walk with chicken wings!
Nothin wrong with a $40 cooker.
Ed
That's great, Ed! I bet the little cooker does well with chicken, I will give it a try. This one was $19. I picked up 2 just because. lol Thanks! :grin:

Awesome, as always Jeanie. Reminds me to keep searching the butcher cases for beef ribs. Those look so good, as do the sides. Perfection.
Thanks Dom! These came from Creekstone. They had a pretty good sale going on awhile back. I went in with friends and got an order.
Hope you have great luck finding some! :grin:

Another great cook, Jeanie. Looks delicious! :thumb:
Thanks so much John! Hope you are having a great weekend! :grin:

That's how we do!:cool:

Thank you Phu!! Sending (((HUGS))) your way. :grin:

Miss J.....You could make an elite cooker and gourmet meal with nothing less than a box of matches and a bic lighter......outstanding......again.

I’ve not been around the forum for quite some time, but seeing this has me realizing how much I have missed your posts.

Nicely done!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Your posts always leave me hungry even if I just ate. This one reminds me of the ol Michael Jordan commercials "it's not the shoes" :-D

Sign me up, Jeanie :hungry:

Thanks Mongo! Send some of that snow down my way, please. :grin:

I enjoy all of your posts! You are an amazing cook.

Very kind of you Pat! Thank you! :grin:

Miss J.....You could make an elite cooker and gourmet meal with nothing less than a box of matches and a bic lighter......outstanding......again.
Thanks Keith! :grin: I appreciate your kind comment and your friendship! Hope you are having a great weekend! :grin:

I’ve not been around the forum for quite some time, but seeing this has me realizing how much I have missed your posts.

Nicely done!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Great to see you Tim!! Hope you stick around the forum! Thank you!! :grin:

Speechless, again.

Someday.

Craig, you need to get out and do some fishing and camping! Guess you'll have to wait for warm weather but everything definitely tastes better when camping. lol Thanks Friend! :grin:

Your posts always leave me hungry even if I just ate. This one reminds me of the ol Michael Jordan commercials "it's not the shoes" :-D

:laugh: Thank you Joe! I'll check the commercial out. :grin:

Back