Deer Camp Beef Cheek Tacos

14 hunt your property?

Yes, and a friend's land. We have access to about 3K acres total. I've harvested deer from my porch. There are white tail and mule deer in the area.

Thanks! You as well.

Thanks Sliding Billy! :grin:

Good times with good friends. :thumb:

Hang onto your hat. Sounds like it's gonna get windy again.

Thanks Craig! It was a nice week.
Darned wind. I just finished fixing the outbuilding damage from the last bout with it! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!

That looks delicious, especially the fried taco with the cheese pull! I love crunchy tacos.
Merry Christmas.

Thanks Mike! Those little tacos are addicting. lol I love em. :grin:
Merry Christmas to you and Family!

As always Looks and Sounds Fantastic Missed a beverage to go with all that amazing food
Thank you George! I look forward to deer camp every year. lol
Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Once again, you point out just how lacking my deer camp is. Its sad really. :-D

Didn't put on the spread that you did, but I was able to get some Jalapeño & Cheese sausage out of the deal.

Kevin, I bet your deer camp is awesome!! The Jalapeno Cheese sausage sounds killer too! :-D
Merry Christmas to you and Family! Hope 2022 is good to you.

That looks delicious. I bet a couple of your guests are really there for the good food and good company.

I used to go with friends for a week of deer camp in central PA. We always had a pot on the simmer so you could get a warm bowl of stew when coming in from the cold. It always started as rabbit stew but would have the leftovers thrown in the pot every day. It always seemed to get better and better as the week went on.
Your stew sounds fantastic!! I bet by the last day of camp, it was wonderful! :grin:
Thank you for the kind comment. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Ho, Ho, Holy Cow!!
Merry Christmas and a great new Year Darlin.
Ed

Thanks Ed!! Merry Christmas! :-D

Another fantasstic cook Jeanie. Where did you get the tablecloth?

:laugh: Thanks Marty!! I asked the guys to set up the burners and table in the shop. Had to smile when I saw it. lol I didn't complain, just thanked them kindly. :grin:

Merry Christmas!

Very nice!

Thanks Mike!! Hope all is well on your end of the country!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Friend! :-D

Fantastic Jeanie!!! Those tacos look killer!!! Congrats on a successful hunt! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Thanks so much Joe!! Merry Christmas to you and Family! :grin:

Nice way to close out the day of sitting in the tree stand,,,Tacos,,,,
Nice way to close out the day of sitting in the tree stand,,,,,nice lookin’ buck !!!!
Batting a thousand fer sure,,,Awesome all the way around
Thank you Don!! It was an enjoyable week. Good to see friends from out of town too. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas! :grin:

It's obvious why everyone enjoys being at your place for deer season. What a wonderful host and spot. BTW...Nice Rack :-D Well someone had to say it
lol Thanks Joe!! :-D
We had a great time! Merry Christmas!

Looks fantastic, Jeanie. Sounds like a full house with 14 guests!

Glad folks had luck on the venison front.

Thanks Shadow! It was great to see everyone. We had a lot of catching up to do since last deer season. lol
Merry Christmas to you and Family! :grin:

Great food and nice buck. Oh the life! Could not ask for a better setting.

Thanks so much George!! I'm hoping to have venison on Christmas Eve. :-D
Merry Christmas!!

Looks like an incredible time! Sounds like my kind of deer camp…you have some lucky friends for sure! Merry Christmas Jeanie!

Thanks so much! We ate too much, as usual, but it was fun. :laugh:
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Dang, we never ate that good at deer camp!
Congrats on a successful hunt and being able to catch up with friends! Looks like a great time. Merry Christmas!

Awesome, Jeanie! Your country life is simply outstanding. Merry Christmas and here's to a peaceful New Year.

Thank you Dom! Living in the middle of nowhere is pretty nice. Not for everyone but that's why I love it. :grin:
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Dang, we never ate that good at deer camp!
Congrats on a successful hunt and being able to catch up with friends! Looks like a great time. Merry Christmas!
Thanks so much Kevin! I bet your deer camp meals were outstanding!
It was nice to spend some time with friends that I don't get to see often.
Merry Christmas to you and Family! :grin:

Merry Christmas! Everything looks fantastic! I think it’s safe to say that if you ever become a grandma we don’t need to worry about you being run over by a reindeer… :p

Merry Christmas Jeanie, Some of our fondest memories are those of deer camp ones spent with our closest friends.

Thank you Bill! Great that you enjoy the deer camp setting too. It's once a year but so many memories and laughs. Hope you have a great 2022!:grin:

Merry Christmas! Everything looks fantastic! I think it’s safe to say that if you ever become a grandma we don’t need to worry about you being run over by a reindeer… :p
:laugh: Thanks Chad! Merry Christmas to you and family too!

Merry Christmas. Great cook as always.
Thanks so much! We have beef cheek taco night every year. It's a tradition. Hope you had a great Christmas!!

A most amazing post.....as USUAL !!!!!!!!! TY Miss J....

Thank you Keith!! Good to see ya! Hope 2022 treats you well!! :-D

You sure know how to put together a feast, Jeanie… so many flavors, so many great looking plates, your local friends are so lucky to have you as a host. Congrats on the harvest too! :mrgreen:

You sure know how to put together a feast, Jeanie… so many flavors, so many great looking plates, your local friends are so lucky to have you as a host. Congrats on the harvest too! :mrgreen:

Thanks so much Mongo!
Everyone had a good deer season this year. I'm set for the winter. :grin:

Back