THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I agree, show the whole scene not just the who's ahead stuff. It seems the last ones I saw never showed the whole picture. We all know how to rub and inject . We all know Myron's opinions. Show the underdogs, amateurs, backyarders. See what drives them into our insane world.

You should include a segment on team names and why they chose what they did. Many times there is a story there. Spectators at contests always walk around and take pictures of team names and buy the occassional T-shirt or hat, etc. It is one of the things that usually catches their interest.

And now that I mention spectators, you should talk to them as well at some of the contests that have a big street festival such as Wildwood or Seaside to hear what they do or don't know about competition BBQ. That may influence some of your decisions.

Back