Contest Announcment New Albany, Indiana "HOOSIER DADDY?" Oct 9th & 10th State Championship

The chalet is pretty dang tight. I wish it was a duplex.
Porkchop thanks for the advice.

Dale No Problem I'm here to Help!!!
Dang "CHICK" Krininger is sick and was going to do my cooking for the Judging School,, Anybody got a smoker in New Albany, that can Cook 34 Split Breast, 41 Chicken Legs, 107 Thighs, 30 Slabs, 5 Butts, 6 Briskets Guess I'll have to call Famous Dave's and the Colonel,,,, No Wonder He's Sick,, He didn't get sick until I gave him the List..:)
Come On "Chick" Get well before Friday,,, *****Plus Everyone bring a Mask when he does Meat Inspections*****

Hey There "City Boy" what time you think you'll roll in??
it depends on what time my delivery comes in the morning, I have the trailer ready and going to hit the road right after I get it (if I do)....waiting to see if there is a tracking number now....if the package will not come in then I am out early, should be there by 3ish.....I think it is about 5 hours or so

Ohtay,, Here WE GO!! I've Got a Double Dose of Blood Pressure Pills, A Brown Paper Bag for the psychological and physiological state characterized by cognitive, somatic, emotional, and behavioral components that I'm experiencing right About NOW!!
May Everyone of you have traveling Mercy and I look Sooooo Foward to Seeing you guys and Girls, "HOOSIER DADDY" GONNA BE???

Rob, they sell that stuff at Wally World and sometimes IGA will have it too. It is usually around the fresh fruit, in the gourmet section right next to the bagel chips.

Pomegranates?

Well, my special package arrived last night just in the nick of time for Hoosier Daddy and Nelsonville! Double layered thermal insulated long johns! Will definitely be staying warm on Friday night!

Well, my special package arrived last night just in the nick of time for Hoosier Daddy and Nelsonville! Double layered thermal insulated long johns! Will definitely be staying warm on Friday night!

fortunately, it won't be too bad I think overnight.. now when you go to Nelsonville, that may be a different story !!!...

Ill see you guys down there, I am getting ready to head out to the Judging class along with our presentation box maker so we will have two KCBS judges on our team.

Well, I just dropped off the trailer. Pork Chop, I hope it's o.k. in the location i have it !!. ( I parked where your son put me) Also, i was first afraid that we'd be right in the middle of a potential big crowd of people, but fortunately, seems we'll just be on the outside of the foot traffic cutting thru.. so, seems like it'll be a decent location !.. looks like you got some decent power there too !

DaleP and the other guys are at the comp drinking and having a good time, I am at work:cry:. Dropping the trailer off for them tomorrow, get to go home and sleep then go back to work:cry:. Should be there sometime Saturday morning:-D. Atleast I am dry though:mrgreen::biggrin:.

DANG RAIN,, I was Soaked Yesterday cooking for the Judging Class,, I haven't been that wet since I was Born,,, Nice to See Rob Roll In with Shirt Sleeves,, Ya Know We DO have a dress code,,,,GRIN....... I was Told...Perry Brother Poked a Hole in what they thought was Podge's Water Line little did they Know it was the MAIN LINE to the Whole Site.... Perry Brother up to those Shenanigans....:)

I did see the Perry Brothers out doin the rain dance earlier with their thongs on. I got to witness that last night while they were cooking hamburgers INSIDE the chalet. Oh and don't forget boys, when Hot Racks get a call tomorrow, I want all shirts up!

Back