Contest Announcment New Albany, Indiana "HOOSIER DADDY?" Oct 9th & 10th State Championship

Lippy i have samples of my rub down here if you want some i think we are a few spots down from you guys
That is awesome. I am at work right now. DaleP a fellow brethren is down there now, I'll will be there tomorrow around 8am. Stop by and see him tonight, if not I will run by tomorrow. Didn't I meet you in Crestwood?

Yeah that's right. I talked to Dale he said he wanted to talk, didn't mean to seem short but the turtle head was poking out and he had to go!

Was a fun contest....the one liners that I come away with when I am around that entire group of folks always amazes me.....I know one thing, the organizer and his family worked their tails off with minimal volunteers....and our reps, well, all we can say is they are the friendliest reps (you can send that check now)...
Congrats to Ol Dave....was great to see you win......and Pig Pak....I still think that you must have screwed up entering numbers yet again reps.....
Overall, it is a contest that will get better every year, and looking forward to heading back next year.....

But, in all seriousness, it was great to see Pig Pak also get RGC.....congrats to all the Brethren who got their names called......hope all had safe travels home....

Hoosier Daddy Now?? "Ribs and Bibs" the Odd Maker Was Right On with this one.. I want to tell you guys I'm Soooo Glad this is Over for This Year,,, And the Corvette Lady said she is Too!! Actually I found out tonight talking to police They Believe she is related to the Perry Brothers,,:eek:
We had 66 people show up for the judging class, 30 Pro Teams and 6 Backyards,,, WOW I'm Tired,,, but it's that good tired,, The kind that's Worth Spending on Good Friends,,I'll Post the results in a New Post
And Perry Brother's Quit Looking at my daughters,,:twisted:

Had a great weekend... such a great group of people... even being next door to "Those Damn Perry Brothers"!!!! Thanks for a great time.. congrats to Ol Dave and Pig Pak....

I know i had a blast at my first "real" contest even though we didnt do too well now that i know when to put the meat on for an over night contest i think we can do better next time. It was fun to finally get to meet alot of you even those damn Perrys. I hope i didnt miss anyone on rub samples. Let me know what you guys think about it.

Geez! I'm exhausted. Went back out today to celebrate the birthday. Just got home from bar hopping and Wick's Pizza!! We had a great time this weekend. Felt incredible to get a call and walk, but I have to say a huge big THANK YOU to Getta Que, Podge and Perry Brothers. Thank you for the ever so appreciated advice. I'm definitely hooked now. Thanks. We take donations by the way.

Our next big purchase will definitely be a Jack in the Box with a blanket warmer on the side. I hear they have a new accessory that consists of a hairy gnome with a hair dryer sticking out of its behind or something. Something about a fire stoker.

Oh and does anyone have an A-frame for sale? Froze our behinds off down there this weekend. Let me tell ya how great it was to see Podge pop his head out for a second or two every few hours to check on his smoker, and watch the dang light go off again knowing he was snug as bug and catching some zzz...s. Might wanna think about putting that dang outside light on a timer as well!@!!@@!!

On the Way to the Hospital for my surgery and relaxation now this is Over,, I let you know what I find out about my buddy Skinny while I'm there,, HAHAHA Host an Event one Day have Surgery the Next Day,,,,wish I was heading to Nelsonville,,,,,Be Good Guys

Our next big purchase will definitely be a Jack in the Box with a blanket warmer on the side. I hear they have a new accessory that consists of a hairy gnome with a hair dryer sticking out of its behind or something. Something about a fire stoker.
Almost afraid to ask

Back