Al Czervik

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Scott/Mongo
I smoked up some Naturiffic - SirPorkaLot's spiced ribs on Labor Day

https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=300552

and ended up with about half a rack leftover. Since I'm baching it tonight, the plan for dinner was a no brainer!

Paired with leftover bacon mac & cheese plus broccoli and it was time to grub... :hungry:

q3Gw7PO.jpg

bv0rN9k.jpg

03JVLc5.jpg

My little buddy in the background ended up with a little broccoli and drooling fantasies about just how great the rib would have been.

Reread your initial post ..... a crowed didn't eat the whole shebang ??? you must have hidden that half rack. Also noticed the cart the Primo was on. Did you fabricate it ? Looks nice .... Love the pooch !!!

Reread your initial post ..... a crowed didn't eat the whole shebang ??? you must have hidden that half rack. Also noticed the cart the Primo was on. Did you fabricate it ?

I guess crowd is a relative term... in our small house, anyone in addition to me and my wife makes it a crowd. In this case, the crowd consisted of my daughter and SIL. :laugh:

As to the cart, I bought it at the same time as the Primo. I knocked it together, sanded and stained it, but can take no other credit than that.

Back