THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My long lost twin? :eek:
Good eats, there N8!
Brother!!!!!
attachment.php
attachment.php

I gotta ask, Is that a Snuggie you're wearing?:biggrin:

Snuggie FTW! :biggrin:

My wife makes sausage balls that are off the hook, but I think I'll try to par-smoke some soon. :cool: When she was making her 'famous' ones the other night, I told her we needed to wrap them in bacon. She was not amused. :sad:

That turkey looks good, too. I'm doing ours tomorrow. :)

Nate, the food looks great! YOU, on the other hand, do have that, "I've been marinating my liver for several hours" look about ya :) Glad you had a good day!

N8man, great look'n eats... not bad considering you did this while consuming 1/4 gallon of WT!

May need to give you liver a rest...

Papa

Ol_N8man5.jpg

Yes Sir I am truly sorry if I have ever offended you and promise never to do it again Sir.
Is that a standard door jam behind you,
if so let me say, I am truly sorry
if I ever offended you and I
promise that I will never ever
do that again Sir. :wink:

Turkey and balls looks excellent!

Nate, the food looks great! YOU, on the other hand, do have that, "I've been marinating my liver for several hours" look about ya :) Glad you had a good day!

N8man, great look'n eats... not bad considering you did this while consuming 1/4 gallon of WT!

May need to give you liver a rest...

Papa
One of the down sides of being a Big Fella, I have a large appetite....:biggrin:

yer self pic scared the turkey out of me !

Yes Sir I am truly sorry if I have ever offended you and promise never to do it again Sir.
Is that a standard door jam behind you,
if so let me say, I am truly sorry
if I ever offended you and I
promise that I will never ever
do that again Sir. :wink:

Turkey and balls looks excellent!

You guys stop that, I ain't nobody but Mrs. Carolyn's Little Man....:biggrin:
And yes, that's a Standard Door Jam behind me.....

and I thought ur avitar was scary.... just kidding dude... .one big scary looking man to another... my nickname is teddy bear.... did I say that out in public.... I meant GRIZZLY BEAR.

Back