THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks everyone for your great comments. I have been a lurker on the BBQ-brethren for some time now. With my new setup look for more posts from future cookouts on the parrilla. I love wood fired cooking!

28umg6s.gif
28umg6s.gif

Very nice indeed! Did you do standard brick then face the fire pit with fire bricks? It is very impressive and looks like it will provide a wonderful place to cook for many years to come.

Rpf41978, ain't that the truth! Wood fired pizza/bread oven, stainless steel Santa Maria, now maybe a Parrilla. Then add an egg, a double UDS, some sort of Horizontal nonsense I could tow behind my Paj, and a big a** cabinet smoker and I'll be content. For awhile, anyway. In the meantime, reality is a Weber and I'm actually quite happy with it. :-D

Very nice indeed! Did you do standard brick then face the fire pit with fire bricks? It is very impressive and looks like it will provide a wonderful place to cook for many years to come.

Rpf41978, ain't that the truth! Wood fired pizza/bread oven, stainless steel Santa Maria, now maybe a Parrilla. Then add an egg, a double UDS, some sort of Horizontal nonsense I could tow behind my Paj, and a big a** cabinet smoker and I'll be content. For awhile, anyway. In the meantime, reality is a Weber and I'm actually quite happy with it. :-D

I used 600 standard bricks and 150 firebricks to line the inside.

Back