THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I sent him my deposit a couple of weeks ago. I am slated for May. At first, I would describe my situation as relieved to find something I felt comfortable with. Now that I know it is happening, I am losing my mind knowing it is several months away. I can't even begin to imagine getting it home and waiting another week. My wife would probably put me on suicide watch if that happened.

Good luck, and keep sending pictures of it in when you get some food on that puppy. Congrats man.

I feel your pain, but really only in a conceptual way. It's hard for me to really know how you're feeling when I'm sitting down here in 76 degree weather with a cold beer and a hot pit.
Sorry, that was wrong of me...
The beer is in the snow bank fridge for ease of access for tomorrow.
Cooker, wood and food is at the ready!
Tomorrow will mark 48 days until spring so it is going to be a prefect day to fire it up.
Temps in the teens will certainly be a good way to put the insulated firebox to the test!

man, I am sort of in the same boat. Mine came home last sunday and has been sitting in the garage since then waiting to get hand-towed around my garage and into the backyard before I can fire it up. Planned to move it tomorrow, but now a snow storm is supposedly coming through starting in the AM... patience....

get after it joe. the journey begins. ive had mine since late december. every time i cook on it my face hurts for the smile i constanly have.im doing chicken today. i watched your fb video again last night.you have one fine looking cooker.:clap2::cheer2::cheer2::clap2:

everything about this is great! A great cooker, a road trip, snowstorm and anticipation.
Very jealous (in a good way) and your neighbours will be too! Soooo many week ends!!!

Enjoy man...

Back