THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

harris92

Full Fledged Farker
Smokers: Oklahoma Joe's Vertical Roasting Oven, Brinkmann Cimarron Deluxe, Oklahoma Joe's Longhorn (Serial # 4858).

Webers (Back Row) - '58 Wood Dale, '69/'70 Avocado, '73 Red, '75/'76 Chief, '89 Black, '70 Imperial Red Sequoia

Front Row: '70's 18" Red, '80 18" Blue, '79 Smokey Joe, '85 Red Go Anywhere, '84 Smokey Joe...

Cooking Ribs and Boston Butt on the Longhorn...

Last edited:
How do you like the Cimmaron? I bought mine used and is at a shop to get sand blasted. I'm curious to know how it cooks.

That is awesome! Maybe if I show the Colonel this picture she will lighten up on me.

I just showed my wife and before I could tell her not to complain about mine, she let me know in no uncertain terms that there is no way that we Need a collection that large.......huge backfire!

Thanks. The collection was gathered in 8 months. I think I may take a summer break from collecting and just enjoy the herd!

Seriously? Fark, it took me 18 farking years to amass my Weber collection. :shock: :hail:

Back