THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

harris92

Full Fledged Farker
and the doc says there is no known cure......

back row (l to r) 1970's 18" red, 1973 22" Red, 1970 Red Imperial Sequoia, 1969/1970 22" Avocado, 1989 22" Black

Front row (l to r) 1984 Smokey Joe, 1979 Smokey Joe

on deck: 1970's 26" Brown Texan

Last edited:
Ever had them all fired up at once? Major cooking arsenal you have there.

harris sorry to hear about your severe case of Weberitis...as to this day there is no known cure terrible terrible terrible, the good thing Weberitis can be controlled with grilling and smoking meats at least 3-4 times per week.

harris have you told your wife and family about this terrible disease? Best of luck controlling Weberitis.

Wouldn't it be funny to have those white vinyl static clings like people use to represent their kids and pets on the back windows of cars except with all the different weber models?

No, the table is from 1970 and is part of the Imperial Sequoia set up. The table is made of redwood.

The 1970's 26" Texan is on its way....

I think I can help you with this terrible disease. Ship those soulless redheads to me and I will deal with them appropriately! :clap2:

Back