My collection of Smokers and Webers...with food Pr0n!

harris92

Full Fledged Farker
Smokers: Oklahoma Joe's Vertical Roasting Oven, Brinkmann Cimarron Deluxe, Oklahoma Joe's Longhorn (Serial # 4858).

Webers (Back Row) - '58 Wood Dale, '69/'70 Avocado, '73 Red, '75/'76 Chief, '89 Black, '70 Imperial Red Sequoia

Front Row: '70's 18" Red, '80 18" Blue, '79 Smokey Joe, '85 Red Go Anywhere, '84 Smokey Joe...

Cooking Ribs and Boston Butt on the Longhorn...

Last edited:
How do you like the Cimmaron? I bought mine used and is at a shop to get sand blasted. I'm curious to know how it cooks.

That is awesome! Maybe if I show the Colonel this picture she will lighten up on me.

Thanks. The collection was gathered in 8 months. I think I may take a summer break from collecting and just enjoy the herd!

In Washington they would have a begillion square foot palace for that collection!

I just showed my wife and before I could tell her not to complain about mine, she let me know in no uncertain terms that there is no way that we Need a collection that large.......huge backfire!

Thanks. The collection was gathered in 8 months. I think I may take a summer break from collecting and just enjoy the herd!

Seriously? Fark, it took me 18 farking years to amass my Weber collection. :shock: :hail:

Back