MOFO's Best Bretheren BBQ Team

The event is for the Brain Injury Assocation Of Missouri......A good cause and one I didn't feel I should pass on. I am very fortunate to have two team mates, that even though they had other commitments for this weekend, fully supported the idea of a Brethren team cooking in this event. We (Spicewine Ironworks and Belly Brothers) are members of our local Beta Beta Que Society, and this is what we do, support our community. Teaming together gives us this chance. Are we in it to win it, I'd be lying if I said we weren't, but supporting the BBQ Society, our community, and showing others what Brethren do and who we are is equally important.

Thank you all for your support and kind comments, we'll do our best to make you all proud!

John and Darrell, I love you guys! And yes, I'm just on loan.......you guys would miss T's cobblers, cookies, brownies, hashbrown cassarole and beans to much for me to ever get away from you permanently....besides that, you'd probably starve to death.....:twisted:

MOFO BBQ goes super group!! Kick some arse Brothers, best of luck!!

If you lwft doesn't mean T would neccesarily leave! We would have cookies and cobblers for ourselves!

Go get'em boys! Whatr time is turn in so I can call you and tell you 5 minutes!!!!!!

Heard a rumor that the AR Invitational GC Great Grills O Fire may be cooking the Rusk event......
MoFos Finest Brethren may have to settle for second.......8)

We'll sure as hell give it our best!

Solidkick said:
Heard a rumor that the AR Invitational GC Great Grills O Fire may be cooking the Rusk event......
MoFos Finest Brethren may have to settle for second.......8)

We'll sure as hell give it our best!

That just makes the spoils oh so sweeter.

"GO GET EM'!!!!"

Willy T.

New Line Up

Fred Bird-----Ribs

Spice----Brisket

Kick & Sweet T----Pork Butt & Chicken

As for Mark at Great Grills-----Better bring his " A " Game !!!!:twisted:

We did a little practice run on some chicken this weekend. I think we've got our game plan together for it. Used some ideas, tips, and tricks from local team MizzouCrew BBQ and Buzz, plus what we learned from judging, with few more adjustments to be made next weekend.
Jay, I think the chicken will be there......:wink:

Attachments

• chicken 91005 001a.jpg
    chicken 91005 001a.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 91
  • chicken 91005 003a.jpg
    chicken 91005 003a.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 86
  • chicken 91005 002a.jpg
    chicken 91005 002a.jpg
    276 KB · Views: 83
Just finished putting on the Hood Scoops and Spoiler on the Super Spice Smoker. Now it looks like a TransAm:shock:

Kick: Bring your driving gloves this weekend!!! This brings a whole new meaning to "Pit Crew"

Just finished putting on the Hood Scoops and Spoiler on the Super Spice Smoker. Now it looks like a TransAm:shock:

I guess we could always "cruise the loop" and pick up babes.......after turn ins, that is........:cool:

Back