Michigan Vs OSU Brethren Bash For Real!

Yeah but where's his aerial shot?

google! :biggrin:

vinnysaerial.jpg

Vinnies place is nice but by the pictures there are two main roads that brothers could stumble out into after enjoying massive amounts of libations!! Guess he could just lock all of the doors.

So what is the actual date

Scott

Vinnies place is nice but by the pictures there are two main roads that brothers could stumble out into after enjoying massive amounts of libations!! Guess he could just lock all of the doors.

So what is the actual date

Scott

see the first post. nov 8, 9, 10, 11.

i'm not really sure how these bashes work. is it one huge orgy? or do people bring tents and campers? or do they go to hotels, or do they all plan on sleeping on my couch? do they all bring trailer smokers? i have no idea.

see the first post. nov 8, 9, 10, 11.

i'm not really sure how these bashes work. is it one huge orgy? or do people bring tents and campers? or do they go to hotels, or do they all plan on sleeping on my couch? do they all bring trailer smokers? i have no idea.

Dibs on the couch......:twisted:

I am just glad it is not around the Michigan/OSU game. Last time Michigan came down here, the bus with the cheerleaders crashed into a truckload of hogs on the way back home.

No one was hurt, but they closed the highway for 24 hours while the Highway patrol tried to figure out who belonged on the truck and who belonged on the bus!

Jeff

I am just glad it is not around the Michigan/OSU game. Last time Michigan came down here, the bus with the cheerleaders crashed into a truckload of hogs on the way back home.

No one was hurt, but they closed the highway for 24 hours while the Highway patrol tried to figure out who belonged on the truck and who belonged on the bus!

Jeff

LMAO

Jeff

That just proves how "smart" your Highway patrol is... :twisted:

I'm interested but that thought of Bubba being alone in the barn with a milking machine scares the heck out of me!

Scott

I'm interested but that thought of Bubba being alone in the barn with a milking machine scares the heck out of me!

Scott

ummmm... bubba IS the milking machine. and i don't have any cows :twisted:

Back