THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bubba and I are making a Kentucky run next week for a whole cornacopia(sp) of bourbon's and of course bourbon ale! So which one he'll be using to keep himself warm with will be decided though knowing bubba - Beam and Coke will work as well as any of the "aged" one's.

But even then we'll be making another run for the event.

BTW - I got the Porta John ready if we're going to do it at Rick's.

a little early to get the porta john since it's five months away, eh?

i have a lot of trees!

ya'll are welcome in my house anytime. it's just that i have a pretty small septic tank and most of you are so full of $hit i'm a little worried about clogging! :biggrin:

i reckon it's time for a honey dippin anyway

Rick house along with his neibhors the way his neibhors was talking Sun Morn.......Rick we will need to store up some wood for the bonfire........

Hopefully I will have a few UDSes built by this time and will have a had a few cooks on them so I can come out and treat everyone to some newbie Q. :lol:

I had such a great time this weekend that I can't imagine how fun this will be since there won't be any pressure.

No pressure except that the newbie has to run for drinks for the 4 days...So just get in shape for passing out the drinks.

Maybe I will just bring enough to supply the crew and keep it next to my cookers so I won't have to run. The KISS Mod! :mrgreen:

Shoo, glad I'm not a noob! So....I think I might have to scout ricks house out, I already noticed the eggs from Google Earth!

Jeff

Met a lot of brethren this last weekend and there are plenty of you natives from the state up north and now there seem to be plenty from the Great State of Ohio!

What we need to do is come up with a trophy of some sort. Something we can show off with Pride! Any ideas? I was thinking a 35G drum grill/smoker with one half OSU and one half UoM. Then we can start a score on it! But I'm up for anything. It could be anything.

What we need to do is come up with a trophy of some sort. Something we can show off with Pride! Any ideas? I was thinking a 35G drum grill/smoker with one half OSU and one half UoM. Then we can start a score on it! But I'm up for anything. It could be anything.

UoM:eek::eek::eek: Gasping here............WTF?

Ever hear of Green and White?

Bob your killin me here bigtime.

Im allergic to corn and blue.

UoM:eek::eek::eek: Gasping here............WTF?

Ever hear of Green and White?

Bob your killin me here bigtime.

Im allergic to corn and blue.

Oh yeah the other team from up North. Well then we should find a non-color prize for those faithful to each.... Hey does it count as a Michigan State win if the Head Coach used to one of the OSU assistants?

Back