Merry Christmas! What BBQ swag did you get for Jesus's birthday?

What are you building first Matt? Seems like you have some experience by the looks of that cart.

I received a nice set of flat skewers & a copy of the BBQ Bible. I brought 2 cheese stuffed fatties to the gathering at my father in laws place. There was nothing leftover. I think they like what I've been cooking.

What are you building first Matt? Seems like you have some experience by the looks of that cart.

I've got a couple ideas for some smaller pieces.. down the road I want to make a Santa Maria grill too. I really don't have a lot of experience. My welds are fugly but they stick ok.

I should add, I didn't get it strictly for BBQ building.

The wife bought me a Kamado Joe Big Joe at the Costco Roadshow. She called me to bring the truck because she bought "something" at Costco. I figured she bought herself some chairs.

I got this welder and tank, so I bought some steel and built a cart/table. I know it's not specifically BBQ, but it will definitely be used to build some new BBQ equipment.

That a 210mvp? I got one earlier this year. Works pretty good.

^^^^ same here, good little therm. I got a set of Octoforks and the rotisserie system. Gotta give a big shout out to Keith for the fine customer service he provided to my wife. He answered all her questions and was super responsive. Thanks for helping her get me a great gift!

Finally pulled the trigger on a replacement smoker (has to retire my old offset about a year ago)

picture.php

picture.php

And got myself an early birthday present on a WalMart clearance ($99)!

picture.php

Post/Share your BBQ related Christmas gifts

I'd love to see what BBQ related goodies the good boys and girls of the Brethren received from Santa this Christmas!

I personally didn't receive anything but still can live vicariously through yours! lol

OP, I recommend you take that $850 and watch Craigslist and or let go for a month or so to find a deal on a lightly used Weber. When you find a nice Weber for $400, you'll have $450 left for a cover, accessories, and steaks!

Back