Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Manorville NY, Smokin At The Maples. Team list as of July 6

FYI,
Check-in time begins 6AM Saturday and be must be done by 10:30. Early Arrival is setup for Friday evening 5 to 11. If u arrive after 11 and no contest person is there to give you your assigned spot, please wait until morning to unload. Water and electric goes on Saturday morning. Lots are approximately 20X20 with many back up to a tree line. Premium spots are 30X20 or larger. All lots will be pre-assigned and you will be directed upon check-in. Unless it fits IN YOUR SPOT, vehicles must be removed from spots after unloading and parked in the competitors’ area a short walk from your site. If you have any concerns, please let us know as soon as possible. We will try to accommodate any requests, but we can't offer any guarantees.

Info and downloads available at www.bbqbattleli.com

I can't wait to try the burgers at this joint. The review says they are huge AND cooked.

"Really good bar food at awesome prices. The burger I got was huge and cooked ..."

I can't wait to try the burgers at this joint. The review says they are huge AND cooked.

"Really good bar food at awesome prices. The burger I got was huge and cooked ..."

Was there yesterday laying out the site spots, we did not eat but Willie and I agreed that the long Ireland Celtic ale was very cold and refreshing. They did have a sign behind the bar advertising pulled pork sandwich

Was there yesterday laying out the site spots, we did not eat but Willie and I agreed that the long Ireland Celtic ale was very cold and refreshing. They did have a sign behind the bar advertising pulled pork sandwich
Celtic Ale is one of my favorites.

My new favorite, the brewery tasting room in river head will be open in about a week. They also will have beer truck on site the entire contest weekend that will have the Celtic, pale ale, stout and I think a raspberry

Not a big fan of pale ale- I'll take the stout or celtic, and you can keep any beer that has a fruity taste- IMO. But definitely looking forward to a weekend of celtic ale. Thanks for the heads up.

What was once a contest that almost got lost in the dust this year, to have come around to this event that has grown more legs with each day

kudos to all involved in prepping this event :clap2::clap2:

Beer truck, sweet..... & huge cooked burgers :shocked:

does anyone have access to these things? or anything like it we can use to protect the electrical and water lines that cross the lanes? ?

2-channel-cable-protector-car.jpg

What was once a contest that almost got lost in the dust this year, to have come around to this event that has grown more legs with each day

kudos to all involved in prepping this event :clap2::clap2:

Beer truck, sweet..... & huge cooked burgers :shocked:

For those that are not familiar with the venue It will FAR exceed your expectations

Back