Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Manorville NY, Smokin At The Maples. Team list as of July 6

wouldn't have been a li battle of the brethren without a good rain! What a great weekend, huge congrats to IQUE! and our neighbors SWAMP PIT! We took our first ever first place walk in chicken this weekend. There's truly nothing like the BBQ Brethren, what a great group of people!

Congrats to everyone who walked and attended the contest.
Great looking spot for sure, rain.......yep it happens!!!

I had a great time with a couple of total newbs working with me in Phils trailer. Many thanks to all the cooks that directed people to the black trailer with the pig. Man some of those people are real a-holes!! Phenomenal job by poobah, but also Sharon and Jackie and Mike and Ryan and especially James...Man that kid has matured on so many levels since I first met him! That family pulled together to support Phil and it was impressive as hell to watch. yeah, a couple of glitches but otherwise I really learned a lot doing this solo for the first time. Always be sure the hopper has pellets...twice I was a farking moron and ran out pellets. That's phils Job!!!! :) missed not cooking with him. Had great flavors I felt, and walked in chicken at a 6th place. I was thrilled.

Congrats IQue - now you can rest, Swamp Pit, glad you're not coming to ribfest ;) And all the others that walked and participated. See you at rib fest soon! Scott

8 categories in two days was too much but I loved catching up with so many friends.

$500 worth of electronics stolen as you go to see the results.

This weekend priceless:

$500 worth of electronics stolen as you go to see the results.

well well that was fun: if you know someone who has an extra

PSP PLAYER
or
IPOD TOUCH......THAT DID NOT BELONG TO THEM

let me know, i would like it back.................
Icing on the cake

Back