Looking For Texas Pepper Jelly...

darita

is Blowin Smoke!
Rib Candy Pineapple Habanero, but I'm trying to find it at a reasonable price, shipped. Reasonable to me is $12. At $20, I can't see myself buying it on any kind of regular basis. It sure sounds good from what I've heard, but my taste buds just aren't that rich. I like pepper jelly, a very mild heat and pineapple.

Big Poppa Smokers has it. I think they are doing fre shipping this weekend with a code. Might have to spend $25 or $40 to qualify though.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I think I may have seen some at The BBQ Depot in New Braunfels a few months back, not 100%
certain though.

I'll just add that anyone not familiar with Texas Pepper Jelly jellies, glazes, etc. needs to fix that ASAP - love that stuff! :hungry:

First BBQ proshop near me shows in stock closed at 4pm today. I got there 4:15.
Newest bbq proshop a few miles away just opened and hadn’t received their shipment yet. Called a butcher shop/meat market that has cool things and nice person said they had it. Got there they didn’t. Bought wife a twist yogurt waffle cone and returned home empty handed

Making jelly is pretty easy. Just need whatever fruits/ingredients (pineapple, habanero) and pectin. I have not tried that brand, but unless you are used to eating raw habaneros, i would start with a small amount and titrate up.

Back