THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

darita

is Blowin Smoke!
Rib Candy Pineapple Habanero, but I'm trying to find it at a reasonable price, shipped. Reasonable to me is $12. At $20, I can't see myself buying it on any kind of regular basis. It sure sounds good from what I've heard, but my taste buds just aren't that rich. I like pepper jelly, a very mild heat and pineapple.

Big Poppa Smokers has it. I think they are doing fre shipping this weekend with a code. Might have to spend $25 or $40 to qualify though.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I think I may have seen some at The BBQ Depot in New Braunfels a few months back, not 100%
certain though.

I'll just add that anyone not familiar with Texas Pepper Jelly jellies, glazes, etc. needs to fix that ASAP - love that stuff! :hungry:

First BBQ proshop near me shows in stock closed at 4pm today. I got there 4:15.
Newest bbq proshop a few miles away just opened and hadn’t received their shipment yet. Called a butcher shop/meat market that has cool things and nice person said they had it. Got there they didn’t. Bought wife a twist yogurt waffle cone and returned home empty handed

Making jelly is pretty easy. Just need whatever fruits/ingredients (pineapple, habanero) and pectin. I have not tried that brand, but unless you are used to eating raw habaneros, i would start with a small amount and titrate up.

Back