THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smokey-T

Full Fledged Farker
Anyone know a reasonable place to get Texas Pepper Jelly - Mango Habanero Rib Candy? I am on the East coast (PA) and shipping at anyplace I have seen is expensive.

How much was shipping? I'm in Texas and 2 jars shipping was $13.00.

Some outfits also make money on the shipping. I am not surprised with these folks. They make good products but was turned off by the response I got when I did not get what was ordered. Something like "we do not make mistakes"....

So, I ordered from them once and never again.

Your milage may vary.......

Some outfits also make money on the shipping. I am not surprised with these folks. They make good products but was turned off by the response I got when I did not get what was ordered. Something like "we do not make mistakes"....

So, I ordered from them once and never again.

Your milage may vary.......

There are those of us who have never made a mistake UNTIL now. I got to thinking about my pompous attitude demonstrated in my previous post and that it was, possibly, although improbable, that I might have made a mistake in judging this company solely on one experience. So... I ordered last Friday two bottles of Rib Candy from Texas Pepper Jelly. It arrived today and was the correct order. I humbly admit that I made a mistake in that I was far too judgmental in my previous assessment.

The shipping cost was still approximately $13.00 but was with FedEx. The USPS rate was only $8.00 but they use horse buggies for deliveries where I live so that was a no go. The bottles were very securely packaged. Finally, the Rib Candy was of the variety I ordered.

I will order again from Texas Pepper Jelly and so should you.

Back