THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bearnakedbbq

Knows what a fatty is.
So I have a spot at the AR that is far away from the turn-in area. I heard it is like 10min or more.

So what would you recommend I put my box into for this long trip?

troy

just take it in, as a judge the only sample that was ever close to being luke warm is a chicken thigh, take one slice of hot brisket, lay it on a piece of cardboard for 5 min, then eat it, that will give you a fair idea on how cold the meat is to a judge. same with ribs and pork. not enough mass to make a difference....

just take it in, as a judge the only sample that was ever close to being luke warm is a chicken thigh, take one slice of hot brisket, lay it on a piece of cardboard for 5 min, then eat it, that will give you a fair idea on how cold the meat is to a judge. same with ribs and pork. not enough mass to make a difference....
good point. never thought of it like that. keith

it may have cooled by the time you eat it, but, i think teams try to keep it from having been cold for a LONG time.

just sayin.

Back