LI Brethren (Sales!)

motoeric

Babbling Farker
Howdy!

North Shore Farms is quickly becoming one of my favorite stores. They are again having spares for $1.99 (non-enhanced) and they also have top round london broil for $1.99 (the sale on the london broil ends tomorrow). I got some of the beef to grind up. You can only buy one package per person, but each package is about 4lbs.

They also have quart containers of strawberries for .99. Pretty good deal, especially with the late start to the strawberry season here.

Eric

Howdy!

North Shore Farms is quickly becoming one of my favorite stores. They are again having spares for $1.99 (non-enhanced) and they also have top round london broil for $1.99 (the sale on the london broil ends tomorrow). I got some of the beef to grind up. You can only buy one package per person, but each package is about 4lbs.

They also have quart containers of strawberries for .99. Pretty good deal, especially with the late start to the strawberry season here.

Eric

I love this place too. I picked up 4 whole spares just yesterday.

Another place that has great sales on Prime Sirloin is fairway. $6.99 when on sale

Last edited:
Back