THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IamMadMan

somebody shut me the fark up.
NY, NJ Stop & Shop a subsidiary of Giant Food Stores so they may also be available in PA Giant Stores.

St Louis trimmed spares $1.99 per pound, . Baby Back Ribs $2.99 per pound.

Also for the sweet baby ray's fans SBR is 10 for $10.00 a dollar a bottle.

https://stopandshop.com/coupons-weekly-circular/weekly-circular/

Last edited:
Ribs

My store had Hatfield..I didn't care much for the fat to meat ratio on them. I will stop by later in the week, and see if they got better.
Thanks DanB

My wife brought home a couple of packages of the baby backs yesterday. One of these days I'll convince her I prefer spares! ;-)

Go figure......

Must be in the female gene, my wife and daughters prefer the white meat of the back ribs, while my son's and I prefer St. Louis cut.

Just another Heads-Up......

St Louis ribs will remain on sale for 1.99 per pound for the next week.

However when I popped in tonight to add to the freezer supply, I noticed a "FLASH SALE" . . . Whole Pork Loins for $0.99 a pound, wasn't hard to put the ribs back and put four whole pork loins in the cart.... The loins were actually cheaper than a rack of Back Ribs.

So simple, even a caveman could figure it out. This was not an advertised sale so check your individual stores.

I see Canadian Bacon and Kassler Rippchen projects in my near future...

• Thanks
Reactions: EdF
Back