THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would she be opposed to increasing her bust size before season II?:eek::biggrin: Please??

Seriously>? She deserves a lot more respect than that kind of crappy a$$ posted question.

She works as hard as anyone else on the circuit. I don't see anyone going around asking if Tuffy's going to get his testicles inflated with silicone or Myrons penis enlarged- but let a woman compete against the guys and of course its going to focus on more on her look versus her talents.

Give her some respect.

Last edited:
Please ask her why she doesn't cook more on the BGE's...:cool:

i was wondering that too... but kinda hard not to use all that other equipment.

and i agree. some of the people posting in this thread should be ashamed of themselves.

i have no question but tell her she is my favorite on the show. 8)

I just sent Greg and email making sure that its known that Larry is the one that came up with Moink balls not me. I did pass it on to Teddy though. He loves trying new stuff.

If you haven't read through the whole thread, here is the working link to the show last night...Lee Ann starts just before :30min mark.

Thanks again for all your input, guys...hopefully I plugged the site back enough!! And perhaps even got Lake Dog the info he neededto pursue asking LAW on a date...although it sounded like she's pretty happy where she is!:-D

Enjoy!

www.bbq-4-u.com/bbqcs/december222009_1.mp3

Thanks for posting I missed the interview.
I also am just a couple minutes down the street from her when I'm at work, I've even posted her food pron on here:
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70372
She actually served that one up to me herself.
They have the BEST sweet potato fries at her place, and I own a bottle of her rub that I use as liberally as I do my Yardbird and Bovine Bold!

Thanks for posting I missed the interview.
I also am just a couple minutes down the street from her when I'm at work, I've even posted her food pron on here:
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70372
She actually served that one up to me herself.
They have the BEST sweet potato fries at her place, and I own a bottle of her rub that I use as liberally as I do my Yardbird and Bovine Bold!

MMMMMMMMMM Sweet potatoe fries. Only get them up here durring the fairs.

Would she be opposed to increasing her bust size before season II?:eek::biggrin: Please??

Dude!!!!....

Apparently we have different definitions of "smokin' hot".

It don't get more sexy that a lovely woman who knows her way around
BBQ. No way, no how.

And, yes, my wonderful wife knows I have a thing for Lee Ann. Her,
and Halle Berry.... But then, I doubt Halle knows BBQ.

Fake tah tah's on that lovely woman would be akin to using liquid smoke.

Back