THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'd like to know:
1) If she feels that the show (so far) has portrayed things acurately as they actually have happened.
2) What her pig powder recipe is... ;)

Tell her to keep up the great work!

What was your first thing you tried smoking and did it go well?

Did you win at your first contest, if not what did you place in each category entered?

Ditto! But her boy friend was cooking with her.:sad: Could be time for upgrade since he let the fire go out on the whole hog cook.:-D

My thoughts exactly!

She is very HOT!!! I'm thinking cover photo on the next big BBQ monthly
magazine.... "The Women of BBQ"... Yeah, that's the story!!!
Hot women, cold beer, and smokin' BBQ. Don't get no better.

Is she (maybe she has already) going to cook any more whole hogs and give the Memphis BBQ Network cookoffs another go?

How much $ does she spend on a typical BBQ competition?

How much meat does she typically cook at a BBQ comp?

What does she do with all the leftovers? Does it make it's way back to the restaurant?

Alas...Is Myron hard to get along with? :p

You should ask her if she plans on getting her boyfriend an et 73 so when he falls asleep at the wheel while running the smoker, the alarm will wake him up. :icon_shy

I think it's great that she runs a BBQ joint. I wish my parents would of stuck in the restaurant business. I don't have time but I would of sold some BBQ. OK! tried to sell some.

Ask her if she EVER combs her hair. (yes, I know it's a 'look')

Is she happy she did the show? Does she feel it has done a good job of portraying her and the others?

How staged is all the smack talk?

Is Johnny really out of his RV that much?

She may not answer this, but i would love to know, how different is her competition food compared to what she serves in her restaurant. As far as meat quality, spices, preparation techniques.

Are you planning to post her answers somewhere, or do we have to listen to the show? I will be at work, so not sure i could catch it.

I have a few:

1. Does she really not have a generator for backup? Or was that just for TV drama?
  2. Will she join the BBQ Brethren? She can be my guest - fellow Virginian.
  3. If she ever needs a pit bitch, tell her to please feel free to contact me here, at this site. (or you can PM me her phone # :wink: )

Thanks!! Man I hope I can tune in tonight for the interview.

She may not answer this, but i would love to know, how different is her competition food compared to what she serves in her restaurant. As far as meat quality, spices, preparation techniques.

Are you planning to post her answers somewhere, or do we have to listen to the show? I will be at work, so not sure i could catch it.

You can catch the replay tomorrow...when I get the show uploaded, it will be here:

www.bbq-4-u.com/bbqcs/december222009_1.mp3 (This link is now working!)

Last edited:
Back