THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OSD

is Blowin Smoke!
Name or Nickame
Jim
This is my lazy meal

Smithfield pre-seasoned and sauced pork tenderloin and to go with it microwave instant mashed taters cups.

On a grill pan and into the Keg cooking @ 430° using RO lump and peach wood

Out of the Keg and resting

Tenderloin sliced

Tenderloin slices served with instant mashed taters w/butter & shredded cheddar jack cheese.

No muss, no fuss meal. Only thing I added was butter and cheese to the taters.

Thanks for looking

Easy peasy. Looks good to me.
I was skeptical about the preseasoned tenderloins, but Publix had them on sale, and who can pass up a sale on pork. They turn out pretty good, much better than expected.

• Thanks
Reactions: OSD
Easy peasy. Looks good to me.
I was skeptical about the preseasoned tenderloins, but Publix had them on sale, and who can pass up a sale on pork. They turn out pretty good, much better than expected.

Yep, on sale buy1 get1. I bought 2 different flavored ones.
I was surprised, it was better than I thought it would be. :thumb:

That tenderloin looks great. Glad to hear it turned out so good. The last times I tried preseasoned it was too salty and too fake tasting. Might have to try the Smithfield ones if I see them on sale

• Thanks
Reactions: OSD
Back