THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I forgot to mention that some of them were really good drizzled with homemade "Skeeter Blood"

uploadfromtaptalk1340769521692.jpg

Whats "Skeeter Blood" you ask? Well.....I might be making a post on that soon :rolleyes:

Uh oh, I just found this thread. I hope you didn't sauce them yet. It was nice knowing ya if you did. You can't just go mixing up volatile compounds like that. You should've asked gore for the scientific analysis first. Boom!

Uh oh, I just found this thread. I hope you didn't sauce them yet. It was nice knowing ya if you did. You can't just go mixing up volatile compounds like that. You should've asked gore for the scientific analysis first. Boom!

No noticable chaos occurred with the ribs themselves, but there have been some inner personality conflicts after eating them.

Squeek farking fark squeek

Btw, umami is not like salt or sugar, you can build it up fairly heavily, using various ingredients before it overpowers the palate. It behaves differently on the palate.

Back