Second attempt!!! Landabyte ribs

I'm really glad you got the pics posted of your cook, along with the commentary. I guess the big question is would you do them again this way?

I'm really glad you got the pics posted of your cook, along with the commentary. I guess the big question is would you do them again this way?

NO WAY! That Landarc and that Bigabyte are charlatans of BBQ. I doubt they know how to boil water.

I think after he hears the opinion of others before opening fire, it will be a long while before he gets a chance to try again.

Why the fark would you want to boil water?:crazy: Everyone knows the best water comes from a crock pot.

I am not one of those low and slow guys. Crock pot is too slow. I use my signature BBQ Bubba rib boiling pan on two burners.

I am not one of those low and slow guys. Crock pot is too slow. I use my signature BBQ Bubba rib boiling pan on two burners.

Ooooooo! Those are collector items ever since the factory rusted out and sank into Guntersville Lake.

Actually yes I would. However when I run out of Herbamare, that might be my last batch of Foil Hat rub. Nine bucks for a small can!!!

Back