Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Lake Placid, NY - July 4-6, 2008

We're in for the KCBS, Grilling Bash, and the Buck A Rib. No Top Chef demo this year.

I'd be happy to run a $20 rib bet, IF it goes to charity. PERIOD. Run yer own chix bet. Just find me while we're up there, sometime BEFORE turn-ins on Sunday.

Steve, we all know you're ROLLIN' in "class cash", so, NO, you are not your own charity. I have some suggestions to anyone that doesn't have a favorite...
cancersuckschicago.com
Dmitry's Shipman Youth Center
here is another one... we are helping with this next Saturday... About Tyler

see y'all there...

michelle

Are you bringing steak for us ??

We're in for the KCBS, Grilling Bash, and the Buck A Rib. No Top Chef demo this year.

I'd be happy to run a $20 rib bet, IF it goes to charity. PERIOD. Run yer own chix bet. Just find me while we're up there, sometime BEFORE turn-ins on Sunday.

Steve, we all know you're ROLLIN' in "class cash", so, NO, you are not your own charity. I have some suggestions to anyone that doesn't have a favorite...
cancersuckschicago.com
Dmitry's Shipman Youth Center
here is another one... we are helping with this next Saturday... About Tyler

see y'all there...

michelle

I,m also in for the rib bet. We should get into town Friday morning. Looks like the weather should be great, cooler on Friday, low eighties on Sat and Sun.

Count me in I should be up there around 12 stop in the keg will be nice and cold bring your mugs!! Don't forget to buy a raffel ticket and win a BWS Chubby it's to benifit the shipman youth center!!

How come we didn't do a rib bet in Merrimack, NH? :-D

Good luck guys!

Hating to miss this one. We went the last two years and had a great time. Good luck to all Brethren!

If Scottie checks in, and YankeeBBQ doesn't keep him on a liquid diet I might be willing to bet on him.

If Scottie checks in, and YankeeBBQ doesn't keep him on a liquid diet I might be willing to bet on him.

Just saw this... I am already drinking bottled water. All these healthy people up here are making me a new man. I only had about 3 pounds of bacon for breakfast, instead of 5 pounds... So I should be exhausted by the weekend... Ready to cook bbq. Plus I get to practice cooking a lot of ribs the next few days...

See everyone on Friday.

Back