THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ssv3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Sako
Ain't chit to do as most everything is closed here due to C19. 76*, clear blue skies today and I'm glad my C8 got here recently to keep me "unbored."

A6BLzjZh.jpg

After a nice Sunday afternoon drive, I worked up an appetite for some fast food. In-N-Out line was insane so I figured I'd make one of my all time favorite L.A. street foods instead in just about the same time

223VWAfh.jpg

Prime flap meat

sAJrlpnh.jpg

Made a quick salsa roja

NkRLb7Ch.jpg

Rice, beans, meat, cheese

4yOLEzdh.jpg

Onions, cilantro and the salsa

hLNqqxFh.jpg

Griddled it on the CI pan

aGOsjBHh.jpg

Not street if it's not wrapped in the yellow food service paper :becky:

ETCsCVKh.jpg

Extra salsa

vknxixIh.jpg

As good

VBygTNYh.jpg

As it gets

UMYWgUoh.jpg

Even looks like taco truck/stand waste :laugh:

EtTEMIRh.jpg

Course I had red and greed tortillas from the Mex Lasagna cook. So....

RZ8Wpogh.jpg

GvSGA1Qh.jpg

d4nEwghh.jpg

I don't mind cold or nuked burritos for lunch

1H9iPrQh.jpg

Mind if I eat the burrito while taking the C8 for a spin?

You can trust me. One weekend back in high school my parents went to the Upper Peninsula and left me at home. Learned to drive a stick in their Mustang II while smoking, drinking, and eating fast food.

Mind if I eat the burrito while taking the C8 for a spin?

You can trust me. One weekend back in high school my parents went to the Upper Peninsula and left me at home. Learned to drive a stick in their Mustang II while smoking, drinking, and eating fast food.

:laugh:

I don't see why not. You're older and wiser now??? So I say yes. :noidea: :thumb:

:laugh:

I don't see why not. You're older and wiser now??? So I say yes. :noidea: :thumb:
Beautiful burritos and car. Company I work for designs and builds tools (aka: bent screwdrivers) for most North American GM final assembly plants, including Bowling Green.

Enjoy that ride!

Thank you sir! I figured from some of the WP posts you were somehow tied to the automotive industry. GM at that and especially the BG plant.

I had a C6 and enjoyed the heck out of it but the C8 is a whole another animal or should I say a beast. I can't believe I have one every time I open the garage door as hot as these cars are. Put a deposit down first day to secure an allocation. 17 months of waiting but it paid off.

Last edited:
Great looking burrito, you always nail the Mexican food. Also a belated congrats on the car. Like Erik I have done stuff for the car but, wasn't able to enjoy it as much as you :-D Have fun brother!

Sako, I've only had LA street tacos a couple of times and they were really good.. but yours? They look crazy good.

That is a pretty car! I don't really get excited about cars, except my uncle sort of got me interested in Vettes. Probably be fun!

Now about the food. YIKES! That looks awesome! I have not done salsa roja but I love the spicy stuff I have eaten on carne asada tacos at places. Is yours spicy?

Back