THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everything about that is beautiful. I soooo love chicken thighs, unfortunately, I'm the minority in my family. :cry:

I agree, it's tough to beat thighs grilled over an open fire :thumb: I guess I'm lucky my wife loves them too :becky:

NICE!

LOVE that setting Tim. Looks like it got a little chilly there, eh?
I'd love to have that pit too, although I don't think it would work too well here now.....since it was about 18d last night.

Thighs look great too, BTW!:thumb::clap2:

Looks awesome! Gotta say, after a recent thread here regarding buttermilk soaks, I'll never be able to have thighs without a day or two in a buttermilk brine again!

Bulldogs rule.

NICE!

LOVE that setting Tim. Looks like it got a little chilly there, eh?
I'd love to have that pit too, although I don't think it would work too well here now.....since it was about 18d last night.

Thighs look great too, BTW!:thumb::clap2:

Yeah, it was a bit chilly, perhaps into the 40's?

Looks awesome! Gotta say, after a recent thread here regarding buttermilk soaks, I'll never be able to have thighs without a day or two in a buttermilk brine again!

Bulldogs rule.

I think I'd like to try a buttermilk soak as well, perhaps sooner than later :thumb: As you can see, I'm somewhat partial to bullys as well :wink:

WOW!

It looks like you had one heck of a New Year's Eve party! Even one of the dogs ended up wearing a lamp shade! :shocked:

And nice looking chicken too. :clap2:

I LOVE your entertainment centre.
I LOVE your cool outdoor living room set up.
I LOVE your gorgeous dogs.
I LOVE your Que'd chicken thighs, holy fark.
I'm going to be building a smoke shack next summer and hopefully and outdoor kitchen a year or two later.

YOU INSPIRE ME!

I LOVE your entertainment centre.
I LOVE your cool outdoor living room set up.
I LOVE your gorgeous dogs.
I LOVE your Que'd chicken thighs, holy fark.
I'm going to be building a smoke shack next summer and hopefully and outdoor kitchen a year or two later.

YOU INSPIRE ME!

Thank you, very nice of you to say.....I am glad I could inspire you :becky:

Back