KICK AAASSSSSS Chicken Thighs.....

Everything about that is beautiful. I soooo love chicken thighs, unfortunately, I'm the minority in my family. :cry:

Everything about that is beautiful. I soooo love chicken thighs, unfortunately, I'm the minority in my family. :cry:

I agree, it's tough to beat thighs grilled over an open fire :thumb: I guess I'm lucky my wife loves them too :becky:

NICE!

LOVE that setting Tim. Looks like it got a little chilly there, eh?
I'd love to have that pit too, although I don't think it would work too well here now.....since it was about 18d last night.

Thighs look great too, BTW!:thumb::clap2:

Looks awesome! Gotta say, after a recent thread here regarding buttermilk soaks, I'll never be able to have thighs without a day or two in a buttermilk brine again!

Bulldogs rule.

NICE!

LOVE that setting Tim. Looks like it got a little chilly there, eh?
I'd love to have that pit too, although I don't think it would work too well here now.....since it was about 18d last night.

Thighs look great too, BTW!:thumb::clap2:

Yeah, it was a bit chilly, perhaps into the 40's?

Looks awesome! Gotta say, after a recent thread here regarding buttermilk soaks, I'll never be able to have thighs without a day or two in a buttermilk brine again!

Bulldogs rule.

I think I'd like to try a buttermilk soak as well, perhaps sooner than later :thumb: As you can see, I'm somewhat partial to bullys as well :wink:

WOW!

It looks like you had one heck of a New Year's Eve party! Even one of the dogs ended up wearing a lamp shade! :shocked:

And nice looking chicken too. :clap2:

I LOVE your entertainment centre.
I LOVE your cool outdoor living room set up.
I LOVE your gorgeous dogs.
I LOVE your Que'd chicken thighs, holy fark.
I'm going to be building a smoke shack next summer and hopefully and outdoor kitchen a year or two later.

YOU INSPIRE ME!

I LOVE your entertainment centre.
I LOVE your cool outdoor living room set up.
I LOVE your gorgeous dogs.
I LOVE your Que'd chicken thighs, holy fark.
I'm going to be building a smoke shack next summer and hopefully and outdoor kitchen a year or two later.

YOU INSPIRE ME!

Thank you, very nice of you to say.....I am glad I could inspire you :becky:

Back