THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So are you in?

BBQchef33 said:
Anyone plan on going to the KCBS awards banquet?

Im considering going if we got some others heading over there too..

or maybe..... lets re-phrase the question.

Brethren Bash at the KCBS Awards banquet.. Jan 20. Whos in!! Party starts at Paddy O'Quigleys on Friday, Banquet on Saturday.. $27.00 PP :wink: :mrgreen: Hotel $56 per night.

So are you in Phil? What did the boss say?

Just got on (can't at work any longer)... Phil is in, Andy. I dropped by KCBS on my lunch hour and hand delivered our list and money for the table (me, Tammy, you, Phil, Plowboy, Mrs. Plowboy, Plowboy #2 and Mrs. Plowboy #2). I asked Steph if she could get us as close as possible to Mokan and Squeal. Phil needs to meet the girls. They'll never be the same again. :lol:

Tammy and I will be going up on Saturday morning to help set everything up and check in to our room. I MIGHT go party on Friday night if I find a place to crash without there being funky colored boxers as part of the deal! :lol:

Jeff_in_KC said:
Tammy and I will be going up on Saturday morning to help set everything up and check in to our room. I MIGHT go party on Friday night if I find a place to crash without there being funky colored boxers as part of the deal! :lol:

Guess that depends on if they have the winter lager on tap :twisted:

Jeff_in_KC said:
Just got on (can't at work any longer)... Phil is in, Andy. I dropped by KCBS on my lunch hour and hand delivered our list and money for the table (me, Tammy, you, Phil, Plowboy, Mrs. Plowboy, Plowboy #2 and Mrs. Plowboy #2). I asked Steph if she could get us as close as possible to Mokan and Squeal. Phil needs to meet the girls. They'll never be the same again. :lol:

Welcome to crash at my place.

Plowboy said:
Welcome to crash at my place.

Appreciate it, Todd but if I'm drinking, the only place I'm "crashing" is somewhere under the Clarion Hotel roof! LOL! I learned MY lesson about eleven years ago! :shock:

nope, just trying to avoid the boobie prize,

unless of course its the boobie prizes in DrBBQ's avatar.

BBQchef33 said:
im stopping at kicks house, so technically, im coming from columbia. :)

No! No! NOOOOO!!! It was Jay in the picture, not me!! I'm not that kind of guy! you two need some "alone" time.....:cool:

Not that there's anything wrong with it........:eek:

Solidkick said:
No! No! NOOOOO!!! It was Jay in the picture, not me!! I'm not that kind of guy! you two need some "alone" time.....:cool:

Not that there's anything wrong with it........:eek:

So a threesome is out of the question ?

Back