KCBS Awards banquet 2007

So are you in?

BBQchef33 said:
Anyone plan on going to the KCBS awards banquet?

Im considering going if we got some others heading over there too..

or maybe..... lets re-phrase the question.

Brethren Bash at the KCBS Awards banquet.. Jan 20. Whos in!! Party starts at Paddy O'Quigleys on Friday, Banquet on Saturday.. $27.00 PP :wink: :mrgreen: Hotel $56 per night.

So are you in Phil? What did the boss say?

Just got on (can't at work any longer)... Phil is in, Andy. I dropped by KCBS on my lunch hour and hand delivered our list and money for the table (me, Tammy, you, Phil, Plowboy, Mrs. Plowboy, Plowboy #2 and Mrs. Plowboy #2). I asked Steph if she could get us as close as possible to Mokan and Squeal. Phil needs to meet the girls. They'll never be the same again. :lol:

Tammy and I will be going up on Saturday morning to help set everything up and check in to our room. I MIGHT go party on Friday night if I find a place to crash without there being funky colored boxers as part of the deal! :lol:

Jeff_in_KC said:
Tammy and I will be going up on Saturday morning to help set everything up and check in to our room. I MIGHT go party on Friday night if I find a place to crash without there being funky colored boxers as part of the deal! :lol:

Guess that depends on if they have the winter lager on tap :twisted:

Jeff_in_KC said:
Just got on (can't at work any longer)... Phil is in, Andy. I dropped by KCBS on my lunch hour and hand delivered our list and money for the table (me, Tammy, you, Phil, Plowboy, Mrs. Plowboy, Plowboy #2 and Mrs. Plowboy #2). I asked Steph if she could get us as close as possible to Mokan and Squeal. Phil needs to meet the girls. They'll never be the same again. :lol:

Welcome to crash at my place.

Plowboy said:
Welcome to crash at my place.

Appreciate it, Todd but if I'm drinking, the only place I'm "crashing" is somewhere under the Clarion Hotel roof! LOL! I learned MY lesson about eleven years ago! :shock:

Phil could be in the running for the person who came the furthest to the banquet.

Plowboy said:
Phil could be in the running for the person who came the furthest to the banquet.

Yeah! And wait til he gets a load of the prize they give THAT guy! LMAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

im stopping at kicks house, so technically, im coming from columbia. :)

nope, just trying to avoid the boobie prize,

unless of course its the boobie prizes in DrBBQ's avatar.

BBQchef33 said:
im stopping at kicks house, so technically, im coming from columbia. :)

No! No! NOOOOO!!! It was Jay in the picture, not me!! I'm not that kind of guy! you two need some "alone" time.....:cool:

Not that there's anything wrong with it........:eek:

Solidkick said:
No! No! NOOOOO!!! It was Jay in the picture, not me!! I'm not that kind of guy! you two need some "alone" time.....:cool:

Not that there's anything wrong with it........:eek:

So a threesome is out of the question ?

Back