Just some biscuits and gravy

Looks good. One of my favorite types of breakfast. I like to add a little fresh coffee to the gravy making it a red eye gravy. Gives it some good color, flavor and pick-me-up.

I will not be looking at any more of your posts, as it always leads to hunger pangs. Great looking meal!

Thank you Al, I tried to make it look healthy. :becky:

Looks good. One of my favorite types of breakfast. I like to add a little fresh coffee to the gravy making it a red eye gravy. Gives it some good color, flavor and pick-me-up.

I like the sound of adding coffee to the gravy...thanks!

I will not be looking at any more of your posts, as it always leads to hunger pangs. Great looking meal!
lol Bill thank you. :-D

That is a great looking breakfast. Nothing better then biscuits and gravy in the fresh mountain air.
I was in Oklahoma but the mountains would have been nice too. Thanks! :-D

Breakfast of Champions right there! Nice..

Thanks friend... :thumb:

I'm full from lunch, but still hungry from looking at that!

How many hours until breakfast?

Cowgirl... That looks fantastic as always. Are you available to go on our next camping trip and give my wife some pointers?

Jeanie, I should know better than to open your threads. One of those addict things I guess. Keep doing the same thing and expecting different results, yeah right. :becky:

Great looking breakfast, which again has me salivating over here. :hungry: :thumb:

"Just some biscuits and gravy" she says.

It looks pretty awesome from here! :clap: :hungry: :clap:

Thank you Bigsapper, Pat, Dave and Steph! :-D

I'm full from lunch, but still hungry from looking at that!

How many hours until breakfast?
Breakfast is anytime of the day..just give me a heads-up on when you'll be here. lol it's one of my favorite meals. Thanks!

That's a really great breakfast, especially one handed. Heal up soon
Thanks! This was a beforeIscrewedupmyarm meal. :becky:

Cowgirl... That looks fantastic as always. Are you available to go on our next camping trip and give my wife some pointers?
I'm definately available. I'm have my sleeping bag and chair on stand by at all times. lol Thanks!

Al and Bo, thanks...you're so kind. :cool: :thumb:

"Just some biscuits and gravy". Yeah, right. More like "Gravy of the Gods" with side cars' of da' bomb. I could eat that any time of day, Jeanie.

Take care of that arm, girl! You got lot's more cookin' to do for us rookies!

no such thing as just biquets and gravy. That looks Farkin awesome and making me hungry

Back