Stroganoff Biscuits And Gravy-MSU Series

ssv3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Sako
This was supposed to be my entry to the Lazy Man Meals Throwdown but ended up sick the day I made this.

The ingredients

wYZhzlqh.jpg

Sauteed some shrooms and onions

PI4hIlxh.jpg

Next browned up the ribeye and the fresh Italian sausage

3HXiW0Ph.jpg

Dumped the stroganoff mix, beer and the sour cream and cooked it down

RIJhUbnh.jpg

Biscuits

khRw7eJh.jpg

Stroganoff sausage steak gravy and fries on top

LYccKhEh.jpg

More gravy and some garnish

nz6ew41h.jpg

I eat salty but damn did I get salt punch in the face :laugh: I guess because of all the sodium in the cans, containers and packages or it was because I was coming down with covid

C74GhIjh.jpg

Tasted like a meal at a buffet. It was alright. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I certainly hope you could taste all of that goodness piled on there, besides the saltiness! I hope all of the sickness is behind you.

I certainly hope you could taste all of that goodness piled on there, besides the saltiness! I hope all of the sickness is behind you.

Thanks Ron!

Getting there. Apparently it takes a minimum of few weeks to get your senses back. :-D

It LOOKS delish! I tried that same stroganoff seasoning.It was edible at best and did not look nearly as good as yours.

Interesting take!

Intrigued. May give something like this a shot.

Thanks for sharing!

Looks great! I'd have "choked" that down as well. While your dish was likely bountiful in sodium, I'd wager it was compounded by your affliction. :thumb: I'm always down for a plate-o-brown.

Salty or not it still looks good. I give you credit, I could never bring myself to cooking a ribeye like that. Mom used to use thin slices of round steak in hers.

Salty or not it still looks good. I give you credit, I could never bring myself to cooking a ribeye like that. Mom used to use thin slices of round steak in hers.

Thanks Joe!

Ribeye here is dirt cheap. I mean cheaper than organ meats cheap. On average I can walk out with a nice choice ribeye at $8.99/lb. Choice tomahawks for $14.99 and that's because the prices went up. Used to be cheaper than that.

Back