THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If I put a longer stack on there . Would it draw heat better? Burn less?
When it drops it' a chore. Well if it wasn't a challange it wouldn't be fun

Good idea

I left Costco not long after with a similar looking haul. Came home and smoked a couple butts for an office lunch today. It turned into a long night but folks appreciated the pork.

Attachments

Look great. One of these is also for work. Yea they come running when you say PORK:D
Glad it turned out for you. Still got my fingers crossed:D

Ok her is the rest as promised.
This is after 11hrs on & 1 hr rest.had couple of drops in temp. New smoker ( rev.flw cos )View attachment 65560View attachment 65561
I put the beans on a little to early & they had to hold a while.cornbread turned out great 1st timerView attachment 65562
O yea misses made killer slaw also.
My daughter called and said that beef bottom round had juices running out on their plates. Grandson said it was awsome:D
So I guess now this little thread is all done:) kind like dinnerView attachment 65563
Thanks for hanging around!!

Last edited:
Hey I just want to thank the brethern for helping make food that is more than edible.
So thank you very much!
My family really thanks you.
This is for you:beer::beer::beer:

Now that's my kind of plate, great job!

Back