Introducing The Most Affordable Gravity Fed Insulated Cabinet Smoker on the Market

Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully they get up and running soon and can put a bunch in the stores. Wish they sold direct.

Heard it’s going to be late October now if we are lucky. Really wanted one of these but starting to think I’m going a different direction.

Heard it’s going to be late October now if we are lucky. Really wanted one of these but starting to think I’m going a different direction.

I have been watching the YouTube reviews on this smoker, Looks like a good rig at this price point.

Hopefully they produce a bunch still this year. I never see them on the website.

I was really considering one. At least wanted to look at one in person before I go a different route. Not sure I can wait much longer. I have the money and I sold my old cheap smoker. Getting by with just a kettle at the moment

Got an email from Alejandro - with supply issues and work force issues due to COVID 19 and quarantines n such - they had to put GF production on Hold this past Year. Says they are starting production up on GF next week so they will start hitting stores in 30 days or so.

GetChaOne

Maybe. Just maybe, if I’m lucky the KC area store may have one in stock when I’m down there at the end of March. Wonder if this is going to cause the price to increase.

Maybe. Just maybe, if I’m lucky the KC area store may have one in stock when I’m down there at the end of March. Wonder if this is going to cause the price to increase.
Anything made out of steel is going up. Heck, the price of steel going up is increasing the price of everything.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just got an email from OCB last night saying they are shipping another batch to Academy this week! He didn't know if Academy will be shipping these though. I really hope so - I'm dying to get one shipped to me in New England.

Just got an email from OCB last night saying they are shipping another batch to Academy this week! He didn't know if Academy will be shipping these though. I really hope so - I'm dying to get one shipped to me in New England.

Nice! I’ve been waiting for an email and/or periodically checking Academy website.

If you find out please post. I’d go in with you.

It’s finally back on Academy’s site for all those looking.

Website shows most of N Texas stores having 1...... ?

04d6f7723427e2332605b26dff582d53.jpg

38417aa54c80ddca55960d3770087e49.jpg

dc0ea3025521ffe31b5accfae1b7394b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back