Exciting New Model(s) from Old Country BBQ Pits

Is there any way to get extra racks from Old Country for this smoker?
I have tried to call and email them with no response.

I would just like to have more original racks like came in it.

Is there any way to get extra racks from Old Country for this smoker?
I have tried to call and email them with no response.

I would just like to have more original racks like came in it.

Probably not.

Just make some - just angle iron and 3/4” expanded metal.

20200513_102001.jpg
where did you put the extra racks in location to current ones? How much space does it make inbetween?

Picture is sideways so measurements may be easier to read.
The top 3 long racks have about 5" clearance. Short racks only about 3".
Still room for water pan on bottom. Holds meat and heat nicely.

This may have answered already but. I’m very interested in this smoker thought it was going to be my next one. But I’ve noticed the ones I can buy. Look about half the size of the one you have. Can you explain why. Now I’m second guessing my self. I can’t see myself paying 1200 for a smaller cooker very disappointed in the size I was really close to pulling the trigger on this pit.

This may have answered already but. I’m very interested in this smoker thought it was going to be my next one. But I’ve noticed the ones I can buy. Look about half the size of the one you have. Can you explain why. Now I’m second guessing my self. I can’t see myself paying 1200 for a smaller cooker very disappointed in the size I was really close to pulling the trigger on this pit.

This thread is the Larger Original Protype that Academy did Not Buy - Only 6 were Made and Not For Sale......it would have retailed for $2200..........

Wessler is posting in wrong thread -- The New Smaller Model that Academy Did pick up is this thread :

https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=277422

which is Slightly Larger than the Next Cheapest Gravity Fed - the T&K Small at $2499 ............

https://www.stlbbqstore.com/t-k-gravity-feed-small/

so $1299 or $2499 - Take your Pick :twitch:

Last edited:
Back