THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I wasn't saying it was going to be a breakfast salad. I asked if we could eat the dinner salad for breakfast. It's not like I'm going to put pancakes and waffles in my salad. I'm not that whacked. :tsk: ... Hmmmm, ... farkin' special rules just nixed that one. :tsk:

I wasn't saying it was going to be a breakfast salad. I asked if we could eat the dinner salad for breakfast. It's not like I'm going to put pancakes and waffles in my salad. I'm not that whacked. :tsk: ... Hmmmm, ... farkin' special rules just nixed that one. :tsk:

:crazy::bored::doh::roll::blah::blah::wacko::mmph::smash::smash:

But you could have a pancake and waffle salad for dinner.:thumb: That would meet the special rules criteria.

Hey, I called this thing, well, actually not, as my Vegemite TD idea submission was nixed, and then I refused - er, neglected :)lalala:) - to clear out my box, and I won the previous one with a breakfast cooked for dinner...so I'm ALREADY confused. :doh:

Hugs and kisses,
The Curmudgeon In Chief

Grumpy-Cat1_zps516ed3bc.jpg

:laugh:

So, what do you think, Guer, is potato salad a great entry or what? Smoked potatoes, cubed and while still warm mixed with stuff? I hope we get a few, ninja's thread made me crazy for it.

Back