IN PROGRESS: Discussion Thread -> "Salad for Bigglesworth" Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

I wasn't saying it was going to be a breakfast salad. I asked if we could eat the dinner salad for breakfast. It's not like I'm going to put pancakes and waffles in my salad. I'm not that whacked. :tsk: ... Hmmmm, ... farkin' special rules just nixed that one. :tsk:

I wasn't saying it was going to be a breakfast salad. I asked if we could eat the dinner salad for breakfast. It's not like I'm going to put pancakes and waffles in my salad. I'm not that whacked. :tsk: ... Hmmmm, ... farkin' special rules just nixed that one. :tsk:

:crazy::bored::doh::roll::blah::blah::wacko::mmph::smash::smash:

But you could have a pancake and waffle salad for dinner.:thumb: That would meet the special rules criteria.

Hey, I called this thing, well, actually not, as my Vegemite TD idea submission was nixed, and then I refused - er, neglected :)lalala:) - to clear out my box, and I won the previous one with a breakfast cooked for dinner...so I'm ALREADY confused. :doh:

Hugs and kisses,
The Curmudgeon In Chief

Grumpy-Cat1_zps516ed3bc.jpg

:laugh:

So, what do you think, Guer, is potato salad a great entry or what? Smoked potatoes, cubed and while still warm mixed with stuff? I hope we get a few, ninja's thread made me crazy for it.

Back