THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mikegtp

Full Fledged Farker
It even included a propane tank. The flavorizer bars are pretty rusted and the grates are in fair shape, but it is a Genesis. Unfortunately only a 2 burner but the shell is in pretty good shape and the price paid is a deal just for the tank
184567_497504583655359_280626818_n.jpg

I picked up two older 3 burner webers in the last couple months, and the best part is everything can be easily found and replace. I have replaced the burners in both, bought the drip tray for one and am waiting on a new set of bottom slides that hold the bottom shelf for the drip tray on one. One is a platinum and the other a genesis. Most of the time I only use 2 burners so I can have a cool place to move food to, or so I am not cooking directly over a fire, so a two burner should not be a problem. Just shop around for best prices on things they can vary a lot. Nice catch.
Dave

Back