I have decided to run

First best of luck. But why run?

:) I could ask..... Why do your radio show? :)

It comes down to BBQ is at a wonderful time of opportunity
and we (my family is with me in this) would like to be a part of that.

It would have been easier to not start contests when there were few here.
It would have been easier to not run for the CBBQA BoD when help was needed.
Yes I understand it will have moments when it is less than fun.

Thom you have my support for candidacy:clap2: and my condolences :crazy:. Every one I have cooked with Thom a couple times and got a several chances to sit and talk about BBQ with him. He has some good ideas and ways to help BBQ. I hope everyone takes time to vote this winter and you will consider him for the BOD.

You have my support and I'll talk with folks here in the Great Lakes area about supporting you and if I get to a few contests in FL before the elections I'll let them know.

I'm not sure if you're doing the right thing with all that's been going on with the BOD and I hope that 5 new members will make a difference. Change is good.

Apparently, Thom has lost his mind but if he wants to be one of the head cat wranglers, I'll support my brother.

Thom - Best of luck to you, I hope you can get elected and start to move the board foward.

I do wish we could get 2-3 people concentrated per year running "in tandem" to try and change the board, but due to name recognition, going to be hard.

Good luck Thom...not only do you have my vote...you have earned it as well! :thumb: Looking forward to hearing your ideas on how to move things forward for KCBS...:cool:

Back