Huntspoint Meat Rip off!!

Reading this thread, I hope you notice most of the others think you can't make anyone happy, and if you do, not for long.

You just simply wanted to hear what you wanted to hear. Now you take your complaint here, its OK because I know and most business people know that you can't make everyone happy. Since you cursed at me, not handling things professionally, your not a reasonable person - all you can do is curse then expect great results. So go and curse at someone else.

My meats have helped competition teams win world championships, including my hatfield ribs and wagyu briskets, and countless state championships.

Have a good one.

Johnny glad to see you are defending yourself, everyone should have a chance to.

FACT! I did NOT use anything but a brisket from Huntspoint when I won my gc. It was a snake river farms that i paid way more than i could have gotten it from SRF direct. That was a nice brisket. What about the 2 you sent me because you didnt have any more because of the royal. They were crap and you admitted it. Charge full price didnt you.

i did ask for you to sell me more but glad you dont any more.

just a fyi, he is selling prairie fresh and hatfield ribs which are available at about any whole sale club at a major fraction of the price and you have a choice there.

Send product back??? why would have to? you hand pick them and should be nothing but competition ready when they go in the box for shipping. not " let me grab a couple of racks and send them off and see if the customer comes back.

I wont speak for anyone else, but I can tell you a couple of top 10 KCBS team of the year teams feel the absolute same way.

Keep it classy Johnny! (not his real name).

OK I'm confused. Can you be more specific about what Hunts Point Meats you are talking about. The one in Hunts Point in New York has another place in Epping, NH.

Hunts Point Market is in the Bronx and is a major wholesaler for just about any food product a restaurant needs. They service the NY tri-state. He didnt want anyone to think the Bronx Hunts Point and the NH Huntspoint has anything to do with each other

Hello all, I just Spoke to Mark Silver, Nutkrkr, about this transaction, I refunded him the cost of 3 racks of ribs for this transaction. We have resolved the issue with the transaction. He should be coming here on the forum to confirm. Then there is Sal of Smokin Gnome, please call me, 646-208-7712 so that we can work out an amicable solution.

• Thanks
Reactions: bam
He didnt want anyone to think the Bronx Hunts Point and the NH Huntspoint has anything to do with each other

https://www.inc.com/articles/2000/03/17991.html

In my seemingly never ending search for a quality meat source here in the north east, I recall stumbling across Huntspoint Meats out of NY prior to the Epping location opening, and I believe the website had both locations listed for some time(the website, huntspoint.com still lists the NH 603 number and the NY 212 number).

For various reasons, even though they're now 20 minutes away, I've never ordered or bought anything from them.

Funny how it takes a bunch of complaints to get some resolution to the issues. It should just happen without question. When i called johnny on the one order i did last year about shinners on compart ribs i paid top dollar for he went off on me cussing and carrying on. I guess i should have made this same post last year. I just washed my hands

Well Joe Raz, why don't you call me 646-208-7712, so that we can work out an amicable solution. I am a reasonable person, I really don't remember who you are unless I have an order #.

For what it's worth, I've ordered meat from Hunstpoint numerous times and of varying type.

I've never had a problem w/ the quality or customer service.

I'm not trying to negate anyone elses experience, just sharing mine.

Eric

I have ordered meat from Huntspoint many times and have always received great product and service. My very first order for brisket had an issue with a gaping hole in the flat but the brisket was usable for competition. Johnny still offered a full refund which I thought was a generous gesture, but did not want to take advantage of the situation so I refused.

It is unfortunate a few others may feel they got a bad deal but after trying most of the other meat suppliers available to cook teams, I have no reason not to do business with Johnny. I have since made other orders and will continue to do so.

Back