**Huli Huli & Kalua Pig Roast** Pron heavy!

looks great. how did it taste to you?

Like Pork! And I didn't walk away empty handed!

4 Pigs and @ 300 people fed at the Golf Tournament, and the compliments from the crowd and staff were ecstatic!

The Kalua pig was very moist and once they hit it with a little Hawaiian Red Sea Salt it just exploded.
IMG_4119.jpg

The Huli Huli was roasted for slicing and chopped, it wasn't fall of the bones like the ones cooked in the ground and not meant to be.
Even though there were small splits of Alder smoldering around the briqs, the pork from the spits did have a hint of smoke.
IMG_4077.jpg

Traditional Local Motion!

looks near perfect from here. to bad that the banana leaves didn't show up. they add a small dimension to the taste. but otherwise it would be hard to tell that that wasn't in hawaii.

That was great! I felt like I was there and now I want some of that pig meat! Thanks for giving us the tour.

this is awesome. Lived about 30 years in Hawaii and miss Kalua pig

:clap: Nice to see pork being cooked in its simplest form! No complex seasoning, so fancy sauce... Just good hog and good salt. I'm a tad bit jealous Brian! :wink:

Cheers

What a great opportunity and a fun thing to take a part in. I was sitting here thinking, is that cabbage?

Back