Contest Results Hudson Valley RibFest 8/14 – 8/16 New Paltz, NY

Should I add on the 6 chocolate covered strawberries and champagne in the room for $60.38?:rolleyes:

hey if you're going to do it.....

go for newburgh, its not that bad of a ride if you follow the map I posted. Google map "hotels 12550". most of them are right off the Thruway

That's also the best way to bring a trailer in, instead of going through town

The super 8 at $130 for sat nite seems a bit much for that place, anybody got a large tent I can borrow?

Price is rising there I think. It was $80 for friday and I think $100 for saturday when I looked like 2-3 weeks ago

Been looking forward to this one for a while, I am there, not square.
Plan on driving up Saturday morning, enjoy the day and visit, stay the night and will be judging KCBS Sunday.
Hope to see y'all and catch up.

Anybody got a good contact number for Stephanie or others coordinating the contest? I'm trying to get in touch with them to find out if they have space left (RV space that is...) and the number listed on their application always says that "the service is not available now, try again later." I sent in an email on Wednesday and haven't heard back. We are hoping to fit this one in.

Anybody got a good contact number for Stephanie or others coordinating the contest? I'm trying to get in touch with them to find out if they have space left (RV space that is...) and the number listed on their application always says that "the service is not available now, try again later." I sent in an email on Wednesday and haven't heard back. We are hoping to fit this one in.

she was on vacation and not due back until today. I'm sure she'll get back to you as soon as she gets settled back in, Stephanie is usually very thorough.

it will be good to see you, been a long time!

Just got the confirmation e-mail this weekend. Hogbutts BBQ will be there.

Ma's Que will be there; for what I think is the fifth year. Are we splitting the parsley, Julie?

looking forward to seeing everybody !!

I'll be with Poob,Yak, Speedo and James again hoping to one up our RGC from last year.

Probably no Speedo this time either.. Since he got married seems hes now a victim of the ball and chain. :twisted::biggrin: My nephew may be filling in though.

BTW, Aug 15 is my wifes birthday. Anyone have an apartment i can rent. I think i will need it when i return.

Probably no Speedo this time either.. Since he got married seems hes now a victim of the ball and chain. :twisted::biggrin: My nephew may be filling in though.

BTW, Aug 15 is my wifes birthday. Anyone have an apartment i can rent. I think i will need it when i return.

Maybe I should come up and take her and Jackie to dinner at La Famiglia?:p

I am available to do parsley boxes..... only $15 each for you since it your b-day :tongue:

Butt out you traitor. You wanna play come over and make some of those meat logs and sing us some folk music!!!!

You dont get him or his meat logs :shock: Well he might share one with ya...:twisted:

We have plenty for Sled to do over in our site, don't you worry :razz:

Back