THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On average how many times do you BBQ or grill every MONTH?

• Total voters
On average how many times do you BBQ or grill every MONTH?

If the weather's decent (no gale winds or blowing rain), I got nothing better to do & the wife asks me to cook something out, I'll cook out every night. But, she's practical and asks me 2-3 times a week. You can bet Saturdays are BBQ days. Gotta have that for supper that day and for after church on Sunday. I ain't coming home from church and start cooking then. It's gotta be ready-Teddy right then. :becky:

images

At least once a week, sometimes twice, so I hit 7. I don't usually have time to fire up during the week, so I'm reheating leftovers from the weekend.

I picked 10 cuz it's a nice round number. Hard to know for sure though.

Lately, it's been rarer because I've been so busy. Sometimes I find I'm grilling at least every other day. Sometimes I Q once a weekend, sometimes 2 or 3 different cooks. Plus, do you count having 3 smokers rolling at once a single event?

I know I don't do it near enough for my liking.....:thumb:

Very Rarely, I wish I did more but I dont have much time on my hands and its a time consuming proposition for me. I only use charcoal for grilling so its not just light some propane and go.

I'm 5-6 times a month but with spring/summer here that goes up to 2-3 times weekly cuz i use the gas grill more during the week.

Back